Interoperable Design of Extreme-scale Application Software (IDEAS)
IDEAS is a family of projects addressing challenges in software development productivity and software sustainabilty in computational science and engineering on high-performance computers.
- Modern C++ for High-Performance Computing is the next webinar in Best Practices for HPC Software Developers series (June 12, 2019). [Information and registration]
- PASC (June 2019, Zurich) [Registration]
- ISC (June 2019, Frankfurt) [Registration]
- Sunday — Tutorial — Better Scientific Software
- Sunday — Tutorial — Managing HPC Software Complexity with Spack
- Tuesday — BOF — Spack Community BOF
- Tuesday — Poster — (PP24): Helping You Improve Software Sustainability and Development Productivity: An Overview of the IDEAS Project
- Wednesday — BOF — Software Engineering and Reuse in Computational Science and Engineering (additional details: http://bit.ly/swe-cse-bof)
- Wednesday — Focus Session — New Approaches, Algorithms Towards Exascale Computing
To receive announcements of future events, please subscribe to our mailing list
Find our more about IDEAS, including our overarching vision and objectives.
Find out more about specific projects in the IDEAS family.
- IDEAS-Classic was sponsored by the DOE Office of Science, Offices of Advanced Scientific Computing Research (ASCR) and Biological and Environmental Research (BER) to address issues of software productivity and sustainability in the Office of Science computational science and engineering community, with a particular emphasis on Terrestrial Ecosystem Modeling.
How you can help us grow the community of practice in scientific software development. Including how to contact us.