Interoperable Design of Extreme-scale Application Software (IDEAS)
IDEAS is a family of projects addressing challenges in software development productivity and software sustainabilty in computational science and engineering on high-performance computers.
- Containers in HPC is the next webinar in Best Practices for HPC Software Developers series (February 13, 2019). [Information and registration]
- SIAM CSE19 (February 25-March 1, 2019)
- Minisymposium: Scientific Software: Practices, Concerns, and Solution Strategies [sessions MS2 and MS36]
- Minisymposium: Toward Software Ecosystems for Computational Science and Engineering [session MS137]
- Minisymposterium: Software Productivity and Sustainability for CSE and Data Science [session PP103]
- Minisymposium: Software Productivity and Sustainability for CSE and Data Science [sessions MS338 and MS371]
To receive announcements of future events, please subscribe to our mailing list
Find our more about IDEAS, including our overarching vision and objectives.
Find out more about specific projects in the IDEAS family.
- IDEAS-Classic was sponsored by the DOE Office of Science, Offices of Advanced Scientific Computing Research (ASCR) and Biological and Environmental Research (BER) to address issues of software productivity and sustainability in the Office of Science computational science and engineering community, with a particular emphasis on Terrestrial Ecosystem Modeling.
How you can help us grow the community of practice in scientific software development. Including how to contact us.