Interoperable Design of Extreme-scale Application Software (IDEAS)
IDEAS is a family of projects addressing challenges in software development productivity and software sustainabilty in computational science and engineering on high-performance computers.
- PASC22 (June 27-29, 2022)
- Software and Data Sustainability in Computational Science and Engineering minisymposium
- Research Software Science: Applying the Scientific Method to Understand and Improve How We Develop, Maintain, and Use Software for Research minisymposium
- Advancing Scientific Computing Across the Globe Through DEI: Successes and Challenges in Normalizing Inclusion minisymposium
- Growing preCICE from an as-is Coupling Library to a Sustainable, Batteries-included Ecosystem is the next webinar in the Best Practices for HPC Software Developers series (July 6, 2022). [Information and registration]
To receive announcements of future events, please subscribe to our mailing list.
Find out more about IDEAS, including our overarching vision and objectives.
Find out more about specific projects in the IDEAS family.
- IDEAS-Classic was sponsored by the DOE Office of Science, Offices of Advanced Scientific Computing Research (ASCR) and Biological and Environmental Research (BER) to address issues of software productivity and sustainability in the Office of Science computational science and engineering community, with a particular emphasis on Terrestrial Ecosystem Modeling (2014-2017).
How you can help us grow the community of practice in scientific software development. Including how to contact us.