Interoperable Design of Extreme-scale Application Software (IDEAS)
IDEAS is a family of projects addressing challenges in software development productivity and software sustainabilty in computational science and engineering on high-performance computers.
- Tools and Techniques for Floating-Point Analysis is the next webinar in the Best Practices for HPC Software Developers series (October, 2019). [Information and registration]
- SC19 (November 2019)
- Workshop: The 2019 International Workshop on Software Engineering for HPC-Enabled Research (SE-HER 2019) [SC19 program page]
- Tutorial: Floating-Point Analysis and Reproducibility Tools for Scientific Software [SC19 program page]
- Tutorial: Better Scientific Software [SC19 program page]
- Tutorial: Managing HPC Software Complexity with Spack [SC19 program page]
- Students@SC: Modern Software Design, Tools, and Practices [SC19 program page]
- BoF: Software Engineering and Reuse in Modeling, Simulation, and Data Analytics for Science and Engineering [SC19 program page]
To receive announcements of future events, please subscribe to our mailing list.
Find our more about IDEAS, including our overarching vision and objectives.
Find out more about specific projects in the IDEAS family.
- IDEAS-Classic was sponsored by the DOE Office of Science, Offices of Advanced Scientific Computing Research (ASCR) and Biological and Environmental Research (BER) to address issues of software productivity and sustainability in the Office of Science computational science and engineering community, with a particular emphasis on Terrestrial Ecosystem Modeling.
How you can help us grow the community of practice in scientific software development. Including how to contact us.